Monday, November 23, 2009

Module 2 topic 2

Twitter- again, got curious after spending time searching on twitter so got onto the 2nd topic quickly.

Did the first search - using "New Moon" movie as subject. Couldnt keep up with the reading the tweets. These were coming in at a rate of 45 every 2 seconds. WOW. Theres so many people out there using twitter that is amazing. Also, all the languages used, its such a universal instrument of search and discussion.

Then I searched using Tweepsearch - beta. That seem to have all sorts of other information about "New Moon" and perhaps I thought , more of a connection engine for people. By that I mean, more people mentioned their own personal attributes, as if more of a dating page. Maybe its just that I choose that topic.

Theres alot to learn between #hastag, tweetgrid, bingtweets, lazytweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment