I looked at the image of Venice in the flickr program. There were some amazing pics in there and if you had time you could look through and appreciate just how good they are.
The image I downloaded had a CC licence - Attribution-Non commercial- share alike - 2.0 generic
I now see how CC works- for example yesterday I had a joke sent to me which contained a picture of a cat flat out asleep on its back. It was quite distinct because of a stripped tail and unusual colouring. While searching through the flickr pics there was the exact picture of the cat. Now I know how the joke was put together. Kinda spoiled it as it was made to look like the cat, dog and man were all together on the pavement. So the picture was taken at the moment, when infact it had been a put together image.
Its now so hard to believe everything you see is for real, or is it just a built up picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment